Tuesday, November 1, 2022

NOVEMBER CHALLENGE: Retro Christmas

 

Welcome to September and our new monthly Challenge!


This month our Challenge theme is 
 "Retro Christmas"
November 1st to the 29th.
Feel free to grab our badge, and share on your blogs.


There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 

Here is our October Challenge Winners!


OVERALL WINNER
JOE JAY KANDI
(She has won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz)



DIRECTORS CHOICE WINNER
MICHELE STORMS
(she has won a $12 shopping spree  with Gecko Galz)



STAFF CHOICE WINNER
HELEN HUBER
(she has won a $12 shopping spree  with Gecko Galz)


We thought it might be fun to share a couple of inspiration pieces from our Design Team....to get your Mojo going for our
Challenge!!
You can stop by their blogs to get all the Magical Details!!






















CATHY


















ENTRIES



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. What amazing inspiration and eye candy from the DT. Everything crossed I can join in more this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful inspiration from you all, great challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the October winners.
    Brilliant DT projects and so many great images to enjoy this coming month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LovEly desings and great inspitations!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the win and congrats to the other winners. Great makes from the Design Team for the new Retro challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super excited about this month's theme and I will be back to join in! The inspiration is gorgeous! I especially like Carole's and Gail's as there is so much cuteness - these cards warm my heart and remind me of my childhood! Lovely work by everyone! Congrats to last month's winners! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Leanne, I am so sorry I did not get more cards made for this challenge. It seems a lot was going on for me in November, even though I had images and papers printed. I finished a card today but now the challenge is over, the story of my life! That's okay, I will post it on my blog at a later date and maybe it will work for next month's challenge. Thank you for all of the retro inspiration this month - I truly loved it!

    ReplyDelete