Tuesday, April 7, 2015

PRETTY LITTLE DESIGNS BY JULES

This month our design team is Celebrating all things Easter and Spring with eggs, chicks and rabbits oh my. 
Below are some amazing samples by
JULES EICKMIER


EASTER EGG CARD

Gecko Galz Easter Parade Icon, Pretty paper, cardstock, pop dots, bling and ribbon.

I printed out the paper and mounted it on green cardstock.  I printed
the Easter icon twice onto cardstock.  With the second printing, I
fussy cut the flower images, mounted them on pop dots and placed them
over the flowers on the first printing.  I fussy cut the entire egg
out and mounted it on card stock to match the green.  I added bling
and ribbons...voila! A 3D Easter card.




BUNNY CARD


Gecko Galz Garden papers, bunny icon, "Presented to..." image, American Craft
colored pencils, Art Anthology Colorations Sprays, Primary Elements by
Creative Imaginations, American Crafts Metallic Marker, Scrap Dots by
Helmar, Studio 71 Canvas sheets, vellum, Sticky Back Canvas paper from
Claudine Hellmuth.


Jules in her own words

I think the highlight of my creative career, besides being asked to join the Gecko Galz team, was when Somerset publications asked me to write a 3 page article about a circular mini album I created about a trip my husband and I had taken to Italy.  While this was a few years ago, I still take great pride in this article.

2 comments: