Saturday, March 28, 2015

SHABBY CHIC SPRING.....designs by Carol Salisbury

This month our design team is looking toword Spring and all it's beautiful colors. Below are some samples by
CAROL SALISBURY



This year card

Gecko Galz products 
   Victorian Gardens kit paper pack
   Beautiful words collage set
My stash
   oval diecut 
   flower I made with some crochet trim
   liquid pearls

Using a brownish card stock for the background for the paper and quote I layered them with the oval die cut on a bit of a slant. I added liquid pearls on the three corners and added a flower I made a while ago with some trims.

We asked Carol the following question
If you had magic powers what 3 things would you do to advance the crafting/scrapbooking movement?

I could not think of 3 things but I think an important thing would be to not only have more mom & pop craft stores around but also make it so they can thrive just as well as the big box stores that are overrunning them now!

2 comments: