Thursday, December 1, 2022

DECEMBER CHALLENGE........................Christmas Dreams

 

Welcome to December and our new monthly Challenge!


This month our Challenge theme is 
 "Christmas Dreams"
December 1st to the 29th.
Feel free to grab our badge, and share on your blogs.



There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 

Here is our November Challenge Winners!


OVERALL WINNER
Janet
(She has won a $25 shopping spree with Gecko Galz)





DIRECTORS CHOICE WINNER
Granne
(she has won a $12 shopping spree  with Gecko Galz)




STAFF CHOICE WINNER
Fit Kitty
(she has won a $12 shopping spree  with Gecko Galz)


We thought it might be fun to share a couple of inspiration pieces from our Design Team....to get your Mojo going for our
Christmas Dreams Challenge!!
You can stop by their blogs to get all the Magical Details!!














































You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I love all the DT makes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to see this theme because I didn't get to finish my planned cards last month - I will certainly be back to join in! Your team's projects look amazing! Robin's banner is particularly eye-catching with the B&W photos! And thank you for the Staff Choice Award from last month - you made my day! Congratulations to all of the winners - your projects are gorgeous! Happy December and best wishes to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always organize a wonderful Christmas challenge, guys!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this will help a lot of individuals, I saw so many people talking about this young man called Mr Mark Toray and I kept wondering if he is really an expert trader like they say and not a scammer like the others, then I contacted him and I was shocked and amazed that with just $1000 I invested, Mr Mark helped me managed my account and after 7 days of trading, I made my first withdrawal of $12,900. I’m so happy sharing this testimony with you all, you can contact him via Telegram: @Mark4toray_fx or Email: Marktoray8@gmail.com Please do not forget to mention I recommended you, there will be a referral bonus top up in my account.

    ReplyDelete