ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
- White Card base is A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) edges inked in brown
- Card front is a red piece of cardstock ( 4 x 5 1/4)
- printed paper is from Love Potion #9 papers / Lppo7 from Love Potion #9 Club Kit (3 3/4 x 4 1/2 )
- White doily inked in brown with image from Club Kit / Love Potion #9 Icons Lp15 which I punched out
with a scalloped circle punch and inked in brown. I wrote All You Need in the heart.
- The love words I printed on my computer and cut out and inked in brown.
- Light pink polka dot ribbon is from my ribbon stash.
KISSING BOOTH CARD
- Card base is A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) / red card stock - cut from my silhouette ( Center Step Card)
- Card front is paper from my stash
- Back step has a white doily attached to it, which is inked with brown ink
- Front step has image from Love Potion #9 Icons ( From Love Potion #9 Club Kit)
- Little lips that I popped dotted to from of card I went to google images to find, printed them out and
fussy cutted them.
So Devine Card
-Card base is A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) / white card stock inked with red ink.
-Card front is paper from January paperpack "Seeing Red Paper" / ink with red ink.
-The image which is matted in red paper is from Love Potion Club Kit collage sheet and so is the
So Devine wording which is inked with red ink.
- The hearts on the swirls are from Close To My Heart
If you like Barbara's work please leave a comment on this post!