Monday, December 25, 2017

THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS FROM.........Heather Hudson


Today's Tag

By

HEATHER A. HUDSON

Hello Friends!  I have used all kinds of goodies from Gecko Galz on my Tag
that I am sharing with you today!  I resized many of them and added them all on to one page for easier printing.  
Here are the images below.
Here is the tag that I made using all these wonderFul Geko Galz Goodies!


Hop on over to my Blog 

 to See my Tutorial on how I made this tag :0) and all the links to the Gecko Galz images I used.



WINNER OF THE DAY

JACKIE NEAL

please send us an email at

geckogalz2014@gmail.com


to claim your prize!

GECKO GALZ WANTS TO WISH EVERYONE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS FULL OF PEACE AND HAPPINESS!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage images and gorgeous tag! So festive! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the blog first and loves all the details. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tag! Love all the detail! Thanks also for the tutorial!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete